- 31-Jan-2017 to 01-May-2017 (CST)
- Spiceland, IN, USA
- Full Time
No benefits at this time since this is a temporary position. If it works into full-time, then benefits would be available.
This is a temporary position with the possibility for full-time. The job responsibilities are listed below.
- Assemble product.
- Read information from orders and work tickets, interpret basic drawings, and write information on cartons.
- Operate the heat seamer to attach fabric to rollers.
- Test product to determine quality and make corrects for certain defects.
- Pack product into cartons and ensuring that the carton contains the correct product and has proper information labeled so that the customer receives the proper product.
- Help with other jobs as needed.
Draper, Inc. https://draperinc.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!